You can cancel your order before it has been packed at our warehouse. If your order has already been shipped, you can refuse it at the time of delivery and refund will be processed into the source account, if order amount was paid online.
You can view the Terms and Conditions here.
We strive to deliver products purchased from Arumaa in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. For all the purchases of Rs. 1199* or more, we will deliver the order to your doorstep free of cost. A shipping charge of Rs. 149 will be applicable to all orders under Rs. 1199.
- If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges, if paid online.
- If you return an order delivered to you, order shipping charges will not be refunded. However if you self-ship your returns, we will reimburse self-shipment charges based on Arumaa's Returns Policy. For accounts whose return behavior violate our fair usage policy, a delivery charge of Rs. 149 will be levied on all orders, irrespective of order value.
*Order value is calculated after applying discounts/VAT/GST or any other applicable charges.
We always strive hard to provide the best experience to our customers. However, we have noticed that few accounts abuse our liberal returns policy. These accounts typically return most of the items bought or choose to not accept our shipments. Hence, our regular customers are deprived of the opportunity to buy these items. To protect the rights of our customers, we reserve the right to collect shipping charge of Rs.149 for all orders and disable cash on delivery option for accounts which have high percentage of returns and shipments not accepted by value of orders placed.
No. At this point, Arumaa delivers products only within India
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed in our Warehouse on Website. This includes items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made.
Yes, You can modify the shipping address of your order before we have processed (packed) it, by updating it under 'change address' option which is available under ‘My order’ section of Website.
Tap on “My Orders” section under the main menu of your Website and then select the item or order you want to cancel.
For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation.
We support the following payment options at Arumaa:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment is debited from your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 7-10 days, after we receive a confirmation from the bank.
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services that is levied on every value addition (through production and services) and is added to a product's sale price. GST has to borne/paid by the ultimate consumer of the product or service. If your order is fulfilled on or after July 1st 2017, GST will be applicable on your orders. GST subsumes all other taxes like Excise duty, VAT, Entry tax etc.
Following rules will govern whether or not additional GST will be applicable on the products purchased by you:
- GST applicability: For a product, if the fulfillment is done on or after July 1st, 2017 and total discount percentage is more than 19% of MRP, then GST may be collected from customer in addition to product price, post discounts. The discounts include those resulting from special offers such as Buy 1 Get 1 and similar offers.
- GST amount: If applicable, the amount of GST collected from customer depends on category.
- Apparel/Clothing: Max 12% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer.
We always strive hard to provide the best experience to our customers. However, we have noticed that few accounts abuse our liberal policies. Therefore, please ensure that the details you provide us are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided while registering. Arumaa verifies the email addresses to ensure important communication about orders and shipments are reaching our customers. Email addresses that have an invalid domain, no mail server, or no mail box, fail the verification processes set by Arumaa and Arumaa reserves the right to disable any cash on delivery option for orders placed from such accounts that fail the email verification process.